SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Saturday 14 March 2009

WE ARE CHAMPION!!!!

Dear my friends,

I am one of the PBSM members in SMK Aminuddin Baki. I really don't know why we lose in the competition. I feel very sad. Actually on that day I told myself not to cry no matter we lose or win, but at last I cried. Just the moment they announce that PBSM get the third place I started to cry. My tears can't stop and I saw the others were crying too including the AJK's. I wondered that we sure will win the competition cause much of them said we did very well. I agree. But why we lose?? I really sad for the whole day. I cried after the competition. I cried in the bathroom. I cried when I was doing my homework and before I sleep. Really very sad when I went to school the next day. I saw Fui Teng and she said "We still love you"!!I felt touch and I wanted to cry. I told myself not because there were so many friends beside me. It will be very embarassing if I did. Finally I didn't. I will always remember the happiness in PBSM. Now, I love PBSM very much because of Hoo Keen. He told us on what we sacrifice for the marching competition, why are we here and so on. On that day, I started to love PBSM. Not only Hoo Keen, others AJK's such as Garry, Clement, Ceng Yew, Christopher and Manwyn keep improving our mistakes. I felt very sorry to everyone because I can't march under the rain. This is an order from my mum. I need to obey. Very very sorry to all of you.

Come on, cheer up!! We are the better,the better and the best!!
WE LOVE PBSM FOREVER........!!! FOREVER LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment