SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Saturday 28 March 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOO KEEN!!^_^

Hi everyone,
Today is Chow Hoo Keen's birthday. Yesterday, we celebrated at school. Haha....!! We played with the chocolate cake cream. Everyone had a pretty and handsome face because they make up with "those" cream. Haha....!! But luckily they didn't do it at me because they thought my mum will scold. If not, my face will be full of pimples on the next day. "Erm...just a prediction". It was really fun. Some of them shouted for being make up while the others were running around the class. Everyone looked very busy at that moment. We shared some presents and gave them to Hoo Keen. That time, I thought Hoo Keen was touch enough to cry but he didn't. Oppositely, I was the one who felt touch even though it was not my birthday, and I was the one who wanted to cry. Hey, what happened to me? Perhaps I am a girl who will feel touch easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment