SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Saturday 4 April 2009

GO TEMENGGUNG!!^_^

Dear friends,
Today, our school were having a marathon for the whole sabians. Everyone reach before 7.30 morning. We were having our "aerobic"stuff. Oh., so boring. I even dunno what are they doing and is that called "aerobic"?? I don't think so. But anyway, it is quite fun also. The competition started with the boys first and followed by the girls. Therefore, we waited for a long time and by the time our body started cooling down.
Wow!! It is so tiring. Luckily I didn't go training on Thursday. If not, my legs will cramp and maybe today I won't get a prize. Must thanks to God and appreciate the chance given. During the marathon, my stomach is painful and I just keep on the way. I told myself not to save by PBSM members, so I didn't give up. I saw Garry and another guy (??) sitting on the floor while chatting. I feel so jealous (kidding) because I was so tired and both of them were chatting. On the way, I saw Hoo Keen. I heard he said don't know what "Vivien....", that all!! Confusing!! HAHA. Then, I saw Mr. Tan with his cool sunglasses. Actually, I thought I won't be in top 10. Then the teacher gave me a number (3), I saw it I smiled but I felt very dizzy. Oh my god!!! Ya, I met Jing Yee's mother too. She praised me. So happy. (perasan) I start to cool down.
At about 10.15, we have our giving prize session. So far, we just knew that Syahbandar is remaining in the first position. And we, Temenggung is second.. So, to catch up Syahbandar, every Temenggung members must cheer up and win more during the Sports Day. Ok!!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment