SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Sunday 12 April 2009

MELAKA!!!!

Oh, visit to Melaka schools. Well, the first school was a cluster school named SMKA SYARIFAH RODZIAH. Wow, their kebitaraan are Nasyid and dunno what...forgotten. The pupils there are kind and friendly. They have a BIlik Wawasan which is full of prizes. Amazing!! All the sabians MPP must wear baju kurung with the kain batik. Oh, my godness, that is the first time I wear baju kurung to school. The kain batik is too long for me but they said is like that. When we were going to the first floor to visit their bilik media, I almost fell from the stair on the second steps. Do you know why?? Because of the long baju kurung I wore. Thanks God. Luckily I didn't fall because I hold the wall. If not, it's embarrasing!! Haha...^_^ Their nasyid presentation was cool and fantastic. In their media room has a changing room, studio and another dunno what room.. A good experience for all the students and teachers.

Next, we went to SMKS Muzaffar Syah. Their school is quite big and spacious. Yah, the principal of the school talked a lot at about 45 minutes. Victoria and I almost want to sleep. Very sleepy. I just heard that the principal said the pupils in their school invent electronic boards and pendrives. They also showed us video about their school. Erm.... According to the video, the pupils there also invent robots. I thought they have much time to do lot of stuff. But it's good. We were brought to visit around their school. We visited to a invent robot room, a garden which full of plants and a place where they did their project, "catch fish". Unique school. Before we went back, we visited to their school's cyber cafe. Wow, just imagine that a school has a cyber cafe which the computers are LCD. Then, we went back to school and reached at 5.30 in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment