SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Saturday 18 April 2009

PBSM AJK's .........!!!^_^

Hi, do you know PBSM AJK's is so funny. Let's me decribe them to you.

Christopher is naughty,. His hobbies are disturbing and ejek people. But sometimes, he is kind la. Can be play and talk something funny. Ya..ya..!! ADVISE, don't tell him any secret...Haha!!

Hoo Keen is my PBSM daddy. He always make fun and takes care of everyone. Good!!

Garry is Ketua Disiplin. Erm, sometimes he looks very funny but sometimes he looks very serious. Haha, you are a perfect guy in future. I think he is cool when he wears the blazer during his duty and you looks smart. I also want to be like him, look smart and not cool.

Clement is my last year group leader. He is kind to everyone too but I can't find something funny from him except his laughing. He laughs very funny. Sometimes, the way he laughs with Garry is very funny until I also will keep on laughing together although I don't know what happened.

Wern Xin is a happy girl. Always smile and laugh no matter what happened. Sorry, nothing talk about her.

Serene is my PBSM mummy. She is a good leader. She will teach you whatever you want to know. Hmm, sometimes I feel she is serious but not always.

Yan Yuan is also like Wern Xin, always smile and laugh only. I heard from Christopher that before Yan Yuan wants to tell a joke to somebody, she will laugh at about 10 minutes and then she starts. Funny right?

Fui Teng is a girl. Haha, of course la. Erm, she always very perasan cantik one. She will say "I'm lenglui" and if people says "Fui Teng, you are so pretty ". She will reply,"Biasalah". Haha....!! Don't tell her ah...^_^

Ana is funny. If she is serious, she will be very serious and if she is playful, she will be very high.

I don't know more about Aishah and Mahalaxmi. They are AJK's.

Manwyn is good in wu-shu. He looks cool la. His face looks like want to smile and not.

I don't know how to describe Ceng Yew. He is kind and friendly.

Joo Er is funny la. But she always says I 'm very cool. Not sometimes but everytimes we meet. Thanks her for tied my beautiful bun on marching competition day. Nice to meet her.

I LOVE PBSM AJK's ....... VERY VERY MUCH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Vivien... Wei Hwei arh... Woah... Even you also got blog... ^^ Good luck with it... Visit mine too... www.sugarpeachdevil.blogspot.com OK?

    ReplyDelete