SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Sunday 12 April 2009

SPORTS DAY!!

I felt very sorry to all friends especially Jing Yee because she put lot of hope on me but I make her disappointed. Sorry Jing Yee. I also want to said sorry to all Temenggung members, teachers and my coaches because I really didn't do well in my 200 meters. I dunno why I will give up after the others chased up. It's just same as I was training. I gave up after Jing Yee chased up. I really didn't do well at all the time. Perhaps someone will say my stamina is not enough, but actually not. I know myself. For a normal me, if I fully use all my energy, I will be very tired and gasped for air. That moment I didn't. I have already think for many hours why didn't I run properly. I really don't understand myself at that moment that why I wanted to give up. I can chase them. After the event, I still have the energy to tell Hoo Keen, "Why will I lose ?" Why and why?? And I said "It's all your fault." Because he told me not to run so fast before the marathon and Sports Day. Sorry, Hoo Keen. Sorry, sorry and sorry!! I can't accept myself. So, I .....!! Thanks to Hoo Keen's advises and he cheered me up.. I am a failure....is useless I trained so hard. Then , I ready for my 4 X 100 meters. Erm..., is ok we didn't get last, but third. Temenggung got second. Laksamana won again.

After the ending, I went to KFC with Yuvenesh. Kind Shun Ren treated me a cup of sundae ice-cream and a large pepsi because I lose. No logic treats. I ordered french fried and nuggets. Nuggets are for my sister. So, I just eat french fried. Yumm......mmy!! I also ordered another french fried for my sister and a dinner plate for my family. Am I a good daughter?? Haha, just kidding.....!!
I want to tell everyone here that don't eat drumstick if you buy chicken from KFC or any fastfood stores because you will loss. You know why, drumstick is so small and the others are bigger. To all who are likes me, don't buy drumstick. Haha..... what's a stupid idea. Haha....!! I went back at about 4.00 p.m. I didn't attend to my ballet class because I really very tired. I slept. When I opened my eyes, I asked my mum, "Where are the KFC I bought??". My mum replied, "All of us have eaten." I thought they ate very happily. But they have forgotten that I hide the pepsi in the refrigerator. After I finished my dinner, I drunk it with my family. It's not enough. So, I opened the 100 plus. Everyone is happy. The 200 meters always come into my mind before I slept these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment