SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Wednesday 15 April 2009

FRENCH OR PBSM??

I have to attend french class every Wednesday which is the same day as PBSM meeting. Today, I skip my french class and went to PBSM meeting. It was just like a family gathering in the gymnasium. I really miss all the AJK's and I hope to spend my time more on them on every Wednesday, but I can't. Why the class is held on Wednesday?? I don't like it. Study a new language is good but difficult. If we don't have mood, we won't learn it and won't concentrate at all. Why the principal is not concentrate on cocuriculum, just education?? Doesn't she feel selfish? I want to attend both, cocuriculum and education but I've no choice. Really no choice. As we know, this is the last year we will be together with the AJK's. What should I do? I can't drop my french. Can I leave this year and continue next year? Maybe not because I will forget everything and I will make my parents disappointed!! Godness, godness!!!!!

Sorry PBSM members, I have to attend french class, but I will always remember all we did and the happiness during marching lessons deeply in my heart. PBSM always is the best!!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment