SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Saturday 18 April 2009

SO TOUCH FOR ME......!!!

Dear readers,

Had you read a story from the newspaper on last Sunday, 14th April 2009?? The title is Her Diary of Hope. If you read it, is it touch enough? My best friend, Kalpana borrowed me that in the morning. It talked about a mother who had died and his son found her diary. He read it and the diary talks about something very touch. Although reads mother's diary is unrespectable, but he did. Haha...!! ERM.... I think a child should (no is must) know what thier mum's needs. I think every children MUST listen to their parents and not scold them. I just tell you very briefly about the story and if you want to know more details, go and find it from newpaper or Internet.

Hope everyone will always recpect, appreciate what they give you and do everythings they expect you to do!!
Remember, NOT to make them sad and disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment