SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Monday 25 May 2009

READ THIS....!!!

Did you cheat by your friends before? It sounds bad right? Mmm....Sorry, I am very sensitive to this. I don't like to be cheat by other people and I won't do so. I am angry because my friends keep telling lie to me. I can't accept it and I feel very very sad. Why don't they be honest? Is it difficult? I know they were talking bad or thinking too far about me but I was just pretended I can't hear anything. I am sick with this kind of behaviour. I don't know who to share my sadness. I can't stand anymore. Till today, I can't meet a true true friend who can keep all my secrets. None!!! I mean not yet, maybe in future. I wonder why my friends want to cheat me, maybe they afraid I will think too much or angry with them. If they want to make jokes and makes me happy, is ok!! But now they are just keep predicting my characters. Please take note of this my friends, stop cheating me. A few time is ok but don't do this everytime and everyday. I am just a young girl as what Garry told me, is just a young girl. I will keep everything in my heart and won't tell others except for my happiness, I will tell my friends or parents. Can you imagine a young girl keeps everything in her heart without telling other people? It was just like your heart is stab by a needle. How painful is it? I won't leak any of my secrets out to my friends, but if I did, maybe I really willing to share this or accidentally said it out. Hmm...maybe I trust myself more than my friends around. Haiz....it was a kind of sadness again for me. Anyway, I will stay positive and won't think too much. But if you make me really cannot stand anymore, I don't know what I will do to you. So, I hope you all know this. Play, jokes and happy is ok but don't too over till people sad and angry.

1 comment:

  1. agree!!!
    everyone also hate cheat by friends...
    i can feel it...
    because my friends always do that to me...
    how sad i am...
    feel dissapointed...
    and i did not trust them anymore

    ReplyDelete