SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Wednesday 27 May 2009

TRAINING......!!!!! ::P

I want to go training everyday...!! I dunno why I love to run nowadays, maybe I didn't train for a long time...!!! I miss the track, teachers and friends. Sometimes, I feel relax after my run. It was just like everything heavy had been threw away from my mind. Wah, so happy and distressful!!!^_^ Don't bother you are the slowest or the fastest, just think you have done something successfully that makes you stay healthy. Wow, it is so fanstastic....!!! How could I imagine it? But just imagine. Sometimes I feel very lazy to go but now I am so excited. Unfortunately, the most famous disease is occuring, H1N1... My mum not allow me to go and that why I feel sad. I am just like a bird keeps in a limited aviary. Eventhough it is big and spacious, the bird also cannot come out from the place. I think you know what I mean....!!!! Haiz.....I hope I can go training as soon as possible. Hmm......^_^ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment