SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Wednesday 27 May 2009

EXAM RESULTS!!!! :(

Haiz, my mid year test in 2009 is poor. The lowest and the worst subject is French. Oh my god!!! What happened to me? I just got 56% (D).... a failure. How I want to take DELF A1? I afraid I will fail for the exam. French is a difficult language to learn because most of the things need to be differentiate in gender. Wow!!! I'm headache with that but it's sometimes quite fun to learn because I know how to answer. Haha!!! During exam, I dunno what it is about, all do it by guessing... Most of us learn French just like teka-teki. I think we shouldn't do it in that way. Fine, just forget it and improve more..... Yeah, my cousin also received his results today. He got one fail out of six subjects. We are just the same. Anyway, just forget something sad and let it over. Remember everyone , once fail doesn't mean fail forever. :)

1 comment: