SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Monday 1 June 2009

PBC CAMP!!! ^_^

Wow, I love PBC camp so much. It was so fun.....!!! I am from group 4 with Leong Jeng Yee, Choo Jing Yee, Dawn , Kien Ming, Agnes Tan, Zhi Lok and Joo Ling.

We gathered at school before 3.30p.m and had briefing. We left at about 4.30p.m to Dusun Eco Resort, Bentung, Pahang.

When we reached, we had given a briefing on rules. Then, we prepared ourselves and had our dinner.

We had ice breaking. Then, we had night walk at 10.00p.m plus. Before we went into the jungle, the guard advised us not to make too much noise and not to look anywhere, just look in front. During the night walk, it was so scary. I heard birds chirping and.......SUDDENLY I heard something snoaring. I dunno what is that, I just ignored and kept going on my journey. It's much scary because none will sleep in the jungle and snoared loudly. Hmm..... the ground is not that slippery......thanks god!!! We just allowed to use a torchlight for each group. It was dark.....!!! We saw very big big ants......twice bigger than small spider.

This was my first time see SOOO.......big ants!!! We end at 1.00a.m plus. Everybody gathered around. Kah Yee's knee had a very small *vampire*.....haha, is a leech. Her knee was bleeding. Then, Zhan Wei asked me whether I heard something snoaring in the jungle. He said maybe is a *BEAR*. I had no idea.....

Ya, Thanks god for none injured and everyone can safely out from the jungle!!! Always appreciate.......
We slept at 2.00 a.m.

The next day was our most tiring day. Ok, we woke up at 6.00a.m. We were having "senaman pagi" from Victor Ho and Hilary. The steps are so funny. Yeah, is fun.....!! Then, we have our breakfast. Yo, now began the first activity at 8.30a.m, Jungle Trekking. We went into the jungle again. No sound at all. Not fun. I love night walk rather than this, because can listen to *musics*. CHOI.... Ok, come back!!! We passed through the stream, muddy ground. My shoes is dirty.... but is ok!!! I need experience. We end at 12.00p.m and had our lunch.

Next activity is rafting!!! We had to make our own raft in group and play in a small lake. We have to tie up the bamboos with strings very tightly so that it won't separate when it is in the water surface. When we finished, my group put the raft to the water. Haiz....unfortunately, it cannot use because it was too loose. It separated and have big gap between two bamboos. So, we just swam in the lake. It is not deep. For those whose raft cannot work, we used the others group's. Wah,....rafting was so fun. We enjoyed during rafting with paddles. Everyone was so happy. The water is cool but dirty. Haha....!!!! After a while, we have to stop. We loosen the string and arranged back the apparatus neatly. We completed at 3.30 p.m. We had a short rest and prepared for the next activity.

Yeah, our next activity is obstacle course. Cool....!!! First, we have to climb through a tall stone wall. Boys have to climb the higher wall and girls have to climb the lower wall. Second, we have to pass through spider web. Third, passed through a tyre. Fourth, climbed a tall thing which is made up by string. Next, balanced with your partner on a string each. Then, crawled under a bar of sharp sharp thing (I dunno what's that called) and smelly water. After that, we have to pass through some games such as balancing, walked like a orang utan on a string, moved from one tyre to another tyre and walk on a long log. Hmm....yeah!!!! For those who had end, we went back to prepare ourselves. We almost finished at 7.00p.m.

Everyone prepared for the next activity, malam kebudayaan. My group will do a performance named ........(I dunno how to write). Then, we had our dinner (barbeque)....!! Actually is not, because we are not doing it but the canteen people...!!! That's what I get from xin yi. We are having barbeque but we are not going to do it. Our job is to EAT.....!!! Ya, nice and delicious food...!!! Soon, we started our malam kebudayaan, yeah.......!!!!^_^ I saw many people was dozed off especially Wei Hwei. She lay on the floor and slept like a mermaid. Haha......!!! Everyone did their performance very well. Our group got the third prize. So, we end at 12.00p.m. Everyone went into their camp and slept. But, that day was the last night!!! I can't sleep....I want to fully used the time with my friends. Although I was tired, I dun want to sleep. I wanted to play with my friends but many of them said dun want and they want to sleep. Ok, fine!! Luckily, I met Victor. He was going to the canteen. So, I followed him. Wow, many of them played, ate supper and did other things. I thought much of them don't want to sleep early. Hmm....soon we have to. Sleep at 3.30 a.m.

Yeah, today is 31st May. It was my birthday.....Yeah, I'm fourteen now. We woke up at 7.00 a.m. Then, we had our exercise, steps from Victor and Hilary about cooked fried rice. Haha....so funny!!! Ya, before that, Xin Yi asked everyone to sing Happy Birthday song to me!!! Wah, so touch...but this time no cry, is happy!!! This is the first time many people sing birthday song to me, because usually I will celebrate with my family only. This year is much much much better. Very very happy!!! Thankyou everyone....!!!! Ok, we continued with our dance. After that, we had our breakfast. Do you know what we had? Fried rice.....haha!!!

Then, we began our last activity which is treasure hunt. We had to get clue and went to every station. First, we had to protect the candle. The AJKs will spread water and blow. So, we have to be careful. Second, we have to count how many stairs are there. Third, we have to say yes or no. Fourth, we have to take out the coins with our leg and submit the amount of money they want. Next, we have to squeeze a wet sponge between a girl's and a boy's face to fill up half of a cup. After that, we have to go from a land to another land with the help of a pair of shoes. Haha, Victor's group can finish within ten minutes, I think is the fastest. But now, we just finished in 7 minutes plus. My group broke their record. Yeah, then, we went to Yan Yuan and Joo Ling's group. We have to pass through a hoop with our hands is locked with each other. Victor's group can complete in 2 minutes plus, also the fastest record. Haha,.....our group just completed in 30 seconds only!!! Break another record.....yeah!!! Last station is tongue twistle. I dunno chinese, so I didn't play this. Hmm.....!!! Then, we ran back to the hall and did the last work which was arranged words according to the Chinese History. Haiz, I dunno again....!!! Soon, we have done.

After that, we kept our belongings and put our bags in the hall. We have to make sure the camp was clean and none belonging was left. Then, we had our last meal for camp. We ate happily together in a circle. We also gave our presents to our *xiao mien yang*. That's end our PBC camp. The bus arrived at 3.00p.m. We went back home happily. I will never forget this camp forever.....yeah!!!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment