SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Monday 22 June 2009

READ THIS.....TEENAGERS!!! ^_^

I read an article this morning, entitled Living A Nightmare.....!!!! Hope you can get something from here.

My relationship with my mum is getting worse everyday. I do not know what the problem is and I quarrel with her everytime I try to communicate with her. Sometimes, I feel like running away but I am not that immature and silly. My mother likes to nag me. I hate it when she accuses me of something that I didn't do. She doesn't listen or care. This situation makes me cry alone in my room.

My father has always loved me the most in the family. Now he has stopped loving, talking to, and caring about me. I don't know what I have done to upset him. When his mood is good, I try to communicate with him but it is hopeless. Please help me deal with this nightmare of mine....

What should you do?
It's a common nightmare. Quarrelling with nagging parents who lack trust, feeling unloved and being wrongly accused is almost every young person's dilemma. Growing up is painful. Sometimes, you feel so alone because no one seems to understand. You believe that you have done nothing wrong but mum is always watching and nagging. Dad suddenly seems a stranger. You feel so totally estranged and neglected emotionally. There is no one to reach out and your tears are lonely and silent.

In this issue, you just don't know how to communicate with overly protective parents. However, instead of feeling angry and sorry for yourself, try to understand them. Dad loves you very much but he realises that his little girl has grown up. He doesn't know how to be demonstrative and probably feel awkward and uncomfortable showing his feeling. When you were little, he could hug and cuddle you. Now, he doesn't know where to put his hands. He feels completely helpless when you are hurt. He is simply at a loss so it's easier to allow your mum to take charge.

Mum loves you too but she must have been reading about gang rapes, drug scenes, teenage murders and missing girls. Parents are in high alert mode because so many horrible crimes are happening to young people. While distrust and suspicion will create tension and misunderstanding, parents have it tough trying to protect their children without the constant friction and stress.

So do not get angry and keep your cool. Share a little life with them. It is painful for them to accept that you do not need them anymore. And never forget to show them love and care. Makes them be confident to you. A call when you are late will calm their nerves and worries. A hug, small gift and a peck on the cheek will bring shine and pride to their day. Try to communicate with love and rage and frustration will soon be worn away.

No comments:

Post a Comment