SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Saturday 20 June 2009

BALLET.......

Well, I am a ballerina and now I am learning Grade 6 and Inter foundation. Actually, ballet is a technical dance. It is a dance which a ballerina needs to put a lot of expression when dancing. I love ballet very much. I think I can get what a ballerina should do when dancing. I can feel like dancing alone happily in a very spacious field with lovely music and none is disturbing me. Perhaps it was just like Barbie. Erm....Barbie movie. Every barbie in the movie dances ballet. What an amazing dance...!!! Haha.....maybe you will say I am very childish, so old already also want to be like barbie. Yeah, actually I love barbie. I hope to be like her one day.... dancing gracefully in front of all audience. Wow, I can't imagine!!!

Now, when I learn ballet in major grades, more new steps are difficult to do. Eventhough sometimes is very tired and my leg almost cramp, I just keep it on because I *think* I am going to be like barbie already......dancing ballet!!!! Haha..... Ballet is really an amazing and fanstastic dance. I want to thank my mum for allowing me to learn ballet since young......!!! If you all want to see how a ballerina dances......go and surf on Internet...!!! Then you will know how is it ^_^

BALLET IS A PERFECT DANCE........I LOVE IT!!!!!^_^ HOPE TO BE LIKE BARBIE.....HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment