SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Monday 15 June 2009

WELL........!!!

Today I chat with Hoo Keen and ask him something. He taught me a lot of things such as need to be more confident, not to be affected by other people and the most fresh thing in my mind is not to give up. I think he is right.....!!! I'll always practise so that I can improve faster......"Practise makes perfect". Actually, I think Hoo Keen is a mature guy and also a very good counsellor for me. Haha......!!! I will do it better and prove it to you one day. I'll invite you to see me on the track. If I can't, then.......I don't know!!! Haiz......!!! Anyway, I will do all my best, train very hard and recover all my weakness. Thankyou so much, Hoo Keen. Nice to meet you, a such amazing friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment