SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Friday 26 June 2009

I AM SO FOOLISH.....!!!

(CRY) I went for training on 25th June 2009, Thursday alone because Jing Yee was not feeling well. Then, Mr.Alex asked me to run fartlek 6 laps. Eventhough it is a happy moment because I finished it, I did something I shouldn't do. After the program, I don't have anything to do. I was just like cooling down. After a while, a negro chat with me. Then, he asked for my handphone numbers because he said he wants to contact me if any program for juniors is held. I am so foolish, stupid.....I gave it to him my mum's handphone numbers because I told him I don't have handphone. I was just thought later can attend with Jing Yee so both of us can improve faster. I didn't think more. I had save my mum's number in his phone. Later, I told my mum. My mum was suprised and told me a lot of crime is happening in the age of teenagers nowadays. My mum told me not to trust him. At night, my dad demanded and advised me not to give other people handphone numbers because we don't know whether the person is good or bad. Perhaps he wants to kidnap girls. (CRY) I really don't know what to do now. Yesterday, I was tired, very very tired. So my mum asked me to sleep earlier. I can't sleep. I went to bed and cry. Why am I so foolish? Why I didn't think the effect? WHY?WHY?WHY? I felt dizzy and had headache when crying. I really don't know what to do now....I think I should tell the guy that I don't need the program and borrow his handphone to delete my handphone. But I don't have the bravery. (CRY) I really very very very very .......regret!!! I won't repeat it again. I get a new lesson already. I will turn into a new leaf. I will. I will, but first of all I have to delete the phone numbers. How????? I really have no mood at school today. I was miserable in the morning. I was just thinking the way to delete my number. Foolish.....!!!!
(CRY) GOD!!! I HOPE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ME AND I HOPE THE GUY IS A GOOD GUY......PLEASE BLESS ME...!!!! I REGRET, REALLY REGRET!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE........

No comments:

Post a Comment