SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Monday 22 June 2009

HAPPY OR SAD DAY??? :P

As you know, yesterday was Father's Day!!! My mum decided to cook curry fish for him as it is his favourite food... Yeah!!!Everyone ate happily and I am the first person who wished my father, "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"....Haha!!! Then, my mum, sister and I wanted to make some juices for everyone after having the hot hot (still boiling)*curry*. Suddenly.....oh....oh!!! NO ELECTRICITY.......Haiz!!!! How worst TNB is...!!! Father's Day no electricity....Everyone suffered in hot and dark environment. It almost stopped at about 2 hours 30 minutes. Huu....!!! Then, at about 12.30 a.m, my dad got angry and he called TNB. What I heard was the main 电房 had spoiled. Then, around 12.50a.m, the light came again...thanks god!!! I prefer don't have water also don't want no electric. Haha....!!! Then, we finished our stuff.....Everyone took a bath and slept at 1.30 a.m. I am lucky cause Monday no school....if not I'll have headache for the whole day....!!! Well, anyway, "Father's Day" in 2009 cannot be forgotten because NO ELECTRICITY...!!!

HERE, I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERY FATHER IN THIS WORLD "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"

No comments:

Post a Comment