SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Wednesday 3 June 2009

I WONDER WHY.....!!!

I wonder why my mum get in red easily these few days. Am I doing something wrong? Hmm.... I think so. Perhaps I am not helping her to do house chores or email. But I was just MSN. I chat with my friends only, am I wrong? She just always remind me not to chat with people that you dunno. Ok, well. But sometimes, I 'm not sure how they got my email. I also dunno whether I know them or not. For those who I dunno, I won't chat with them. I just chat with person I know. I heard what my mum told something to my sister softly. I heard clearly. I am really sad. Just chatting.....am I wrong? I'm really bored in the house for two weeks holiday. I'm not allowed to go anywhere, just stayed in the house and do my KGT. I finished KGT in three days. Now I have nothing to do. Does she want me to study the whole day? I want to relax. I want to chat with my friends. I missed them very much, and I just can chat when my brother is not around because only his computer can sign in for MSN. I've just a few hours or minutes. Not any longer at all. I think I will mad without friends. Haiyo, just spend my time with nothing, (not spend and that's called waste). Haiz,.....fine!!! Mum's orders need to listen. What she says, I will listen!!! That's only mum I have!!! *Hey, am I telling bad about my mum? Should I delete?*

1 comment:

  1. u is a good daughter...
    how come u can so obey to your mom...

    ReplyDelete