SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Tuesday 16 June 2009

YEAH.......LAKERS IS THE CHAMPION!!!!

Haha, so happy that LAKERS won yesterday. I was waiting for the game but I don't know when. But luckily yesterday before I went to bed, I saw my dad was watching NBA FINAL 2008/09. I was tired but when I heard Kobe is playing, I was just like get electric shock, suddenly become conscious. Haha.....!!! The game was amazing. Dwight Howard had five fouls, that's mean is foul out. Kobe's injured finger was accidently hurt by Forgluka. He looked very painful and me too, but at last he is fine. Thanks God!!! Well, Kobe shot 3 points perfectly during the fourth game at the time 8.21 minutes, from 80 to 83 points. Wow!!!He goaled 3 points for 3 to 4 times. Hmm.....same as Ariza, Jersey 3. I was watching alone as my dad slept. Actually, my mum was scolding because it was too late, but I just keep on cause you know my lover is playing and I need to give him support eventhough it had past. Haha.....!!!! Kobe and the team knew that they won for the game. They looked happy and excited until the end, their points are 99 and 86. Well Done LAKERS!!!^_^ I didn't watch they gave prizes and just went to bed at about 1.00 a.m. Anyway, I hope LAKERS always get champion in any of the competition.

GOOD LUCK LAKERS!!!! HOPE TO GIVE ME A SUPRISE...........I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU, KOBE BRYANT....!!!!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment