SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Friday 19 June 2009

H1N1......

H1N1..... can this disease be cure? Any medicine provided? Hmm.....I think don't have. Why this disease want to attack us? Swine flue...? You keep disturbing everyone and now, much of us can't do many outdoor activities. Haiz.....hope you will die as soon as possible!!! Do you know now, it spreads by people.
Ya.... I just heard from my aunt that SJK(C) Davidson has this case. A Standard 5 girl was threatened by this disease is same standard as her daughter. Luckily not same class. She just came back from Australia on Wednesday and not feeling well. So her parents took her to hospital and the doctors assure that this girl got it.... What a sad new!!!
So, if this disease can't be cure and maybe everyone will die, why don't we spend the remainder time to do something we want? That's what I think....!!!^_^ But I think one won't get it if his anti-body is strong enough!!!
God, in the deep cure of my heart....I hope you will bless everyone to be healthy always everyday and hope this H1N1 will soon be cure........thankyou very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment