SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Friday 26 June 2009

WHO TO CHOOSE???

Yesterday, when I was training, Mr.Aru came towards and asked me, "What actually you are training for?". I just keep quiet. "Why you don't want to train with them (Jing Yee's coach)? They are better. You have to be serious if you want to win". I replied "yes". I was.....!!! I changed to Jing Yee's coach from January until February because I don't want to train alone. But after competition, I changed back to my own coach because Mr. Rusdi and my friends said Mr.Alex is better. Ok, well. Do I need to change back? I think my choice can be change easily because of a few sentences. Haiz..... I am lack of confident. I think I just remain the same because this morning I met Mr.Rusdi and told him everything. He just said remain the same coach. I hope my choice is right. I hope I can always improve in my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment