SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Sunday 5 July 2009

LALU LINTAS COMPETITION.....!!!!

On Friday, 3rd July 2009, I represent school for the "lalu lintas" competition which was held at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa. I took part in last minute because they had not enough participants. I was so worried because I had forgotten the signals I should do. I had participated this when I was in Year 4 and 5. If we did something wrong, we will be given a saman.

Finally I was there. Haiz....just do anything I can. I was just thinking what should I do after and before the line and traffic. It is quite awesome. Besides, we need to remember every sign because when we reach a station, we need to answer a question given.

The game starts and I felt so nervous. Well, soon I got 6 saman but I have gone to six stations upon nine. Haha.... How can I do that? I think I need more practice on laws. Fine.....try next year.....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment