SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Monday 20 July 2009

COUSINS VISIT.....^_^

I know my cousin will come on Saturday, but I just keep it secret without telling my mum. Well, he said he will come alone, but not.....!!! haha.... with another cousin. Both of them don't know how to come to my house....haha (ok..ok la!!!First time) Soon, they reached my house with the help from my mum.....!!!

First of all, we play mahjong....haha what a funny game!!! Each of us were given 10 ringgit (counterfeit). On that day, I did a sweet potato cake for them. Also, my mum had prepared orange juice for them. Hmm.....my cousins said the cake is nice....but is too solid...erm quite cause I add extra flour!!! Greedy..... Well, they said nice but I don't know they are honest or not. As long as they said nice, then I will be very happy!!!^_^

Haiyo, I thought I am major in mahjong already.....haiz!!! My cousin A said I need more practise because I always give cousin B to eat the biggest one. So, both of us need to pay MORE, MORE and MORE.....haiz!!!

Haha....when cousin B went to toilet, cousin A and I steal some money....haha he doesn't know!!! But at last I pok kai already.....cousin A also quite same and cousin B won all...Haiz!!!
I feel happy to meet them!!! Hope to go to cousin A's house as soon as possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment