SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Tuesday 7 July 2009

WHY......???

Am I wrong to go training? I don't think so. But I am busy if I go training because I will be back after training at 7.30 p.m. Then, I took bath and have my dinner. I have class at 8.00 p.m. Perhaps the time is quite tight, I love to. I just don't want to waste ant of my time to relax. Hmm,.... maybe you will say I am wrong without any time to relax.

My dad asked me twice when he fetch me to tuition. He asked, "Just only you come back from school and now you want to go tuition, don't you feel tired?". So, I replied "no, I am not tired". He just told me not to go training.... but it makes me sad cause I want to. I love to run eventhough I can't run as fast as others. Maybe I can take this as my hobby, isn't it?

So, I just ignore what he said and keep training. I want to prove to him that I love to run and I want to get at least one medal for him. Meanwhile I also won't drop in academic. I think he might trust me....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment