SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Thursday 18 June 2009

VERY HAPPY......!!!!

I am very happy because today when I go training, Jing Yee told me that her coach said I have higher up my knee when I am running. I really very happy. I have improve something. That's what her coach always tell me to do(high knee) everytime I run. Haha.....!!! I was jumping while holding Jing Yee's both hand. Really very happy, I have done something I want....!!!^_^
Today my coach is absent, so I trained with Jing Yee. We didn't train on Wednesday, so her coach asked her to do yesterday event.....guess what is that......!!!! They are 500 m, 400m and 300m. Wow!!! It was too tiring......, but I like found something when I run. I think my leg is getting stronger because normally when I run, my leg will be very *tired*. But today when I run 500m, I felt that my leg can run further and faster. That's what I think or maybe not or because that's the first run. Anyway, don't bother it, just do my best everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment