SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Sunday 11 October 2009

AMAZING..........

I went to Izzat' house this afternooon. He lives in banglo. Well, when I reached there, some of the friends were there chatting. We chat a while then have our lunch. Izzat served us *well*. Later, we went around his house. Like maze but have many doors and also signs. Haha..... the house is like two terrace houses combined front and the back house. I think you have more than two servants in your house. How to clean your house??? So spacious.

After that, we played snookers at second floor, guitar, drum and also piano. What's a fun!!!! Really fun.... Also, we went to the mini fish pond at the compound. I caught fish there. We used a fishing rod and bates, but it hurts when we are putting the bates. My fingers bleeding. Very hurt but fun. There is also a boat there. Budi, Brandon's brother and himself were sitting in the boat to catch fish from further. Haha...they don't get it. I caught two fish there. I know that's not many but I have fun there. I never caught fish before in my life. Thanks Izzat for the new experience.

At 5.00, I went home. Thanks to Xu-Ming for sending me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment