SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Friday 9 October 2009

FIRST DAY......

It is my first day wearing baju kurung in my life. I never wear baju kurung for the whole PNP before, juz try on for performance. Erm....perhaps it is the first time, so I feel a bit uncomfortable.....maybe my walking style will be like erm..... "K" style. Haha.....!!! Yup, this morning, I met Jian Beng at lorong asrama on the way back to my classroom. Then, he said, "You look so funny in baju kurung". I told myself, "Yeah, I know. Luckily you are not a girl. If not, you will look more funnier than me."

During recess, I met Leeynesh. He asked me how was my prefect life. I replied ok but just the skirt. I can't walk as my usual steps....erm...big big steps, but now have to be small small steps. He said it is good to train a girl walks in a polite way. I agree. Therefore, Vivien has to change her bigger steps to smaller steps for the whole year........

No comments:

Post a Comment