SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Thursday 15 October 2009

HAPPY.........^_^

Today is Mr.Tan's birthday. Prefects are celebrating it in Bilik Pengawas. Before the meeting, we gathered earlier to give him a surprise. We switched off the light and waited for him. When he came, he asked Mazlan, "Why don't switch on the light?". Mazlan said, "No electricity, sir". Our smart teacher said "The fans are working". We laughed and shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". We gave him a big card and also **health drinks** from eu yan sang. I think so.....erm....hope you will like it......Our meeting was as usual. No extra offer....hahaha!!!!

Another good thing is, I am selected as pelajar budi pekerti. Something happy because I get it this year and also last year..... nothing more, just receive extra certificate.... I love certificate so much....I dunno why...haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment