SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Monday 5 October 2009

PREFECT FULL U.....

Prefect true life starts from today. I was so nervous to wear my full u because I can't imagine how it looks like. Hmm.....quite look like when I was in primary school. Something different is the skirt. My primary prefect skirt is just at the length of my knee, but this skirt is much much much longer.....haiz....difficult to wear it. Just the first morning wearing it, I keep on stepping it when I want to get into the car, walk from living room to kitchen and take my bag. Luckily, I din fall. Then, at school. When I want to go up from the staircase, I step on it again, that's really fell....haha!!!! Even walking to the canteen, I can step on it. I was just like hoping a bit when I was walking....haha!!! Kinda funny....!!!

Anyway, that's my troubles. I met many of them wearing it, seems very cool. Wei Hwei, Yun Qiu, Cass, Shi Ern, Mel and SX (cacat) look smart. Haha.... Ok....my first day duty, P.A!!! Erm....first day on duty sure have some mistakes but not much!!!! Haha..... I think all the prefects will improve from our mistakes..... good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment