SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Thursday 17 September 2009

ASUHAN ROHANI.......^_^

Today we have briefing about the duty during Asuhan Rohani. We have to prepare before it starts. So, at 10.30 morning, all the prefects gather at the prefect room to try on our blazer, skirts and trousers. Haha.....I am so lucky because the tailor did 6 blazers only and one of them is mine. I try on.... haha, feel like trying on my new shirt. Then, they give the skirts and trousers. Very very unfortunately, the tailor not yet did my skirts. So many skirts but doesn't have my skirts. Haiz.....!!! Lucky for blazer and unlucky for skirts. My friends try on their new clothes whether they suit them or not. After that, we quickly prepare for the Asuhan Rohani. Many pupils.....crowded......I am just like welcoming the pupils to go into the hall. "Please go in, Please go in ". I am too bored until I went to look after the gate with Wei Hwei and Vinrea. We have to follow the pupils who go out from the hall. Actually, three of us take this opportunity to loiter around. We were so bored and it is so hot. A very *nice* Asuhan Rohani......

No comments:

Post a Comment