SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Tuesday 15 September 2009

PBSM INTERVIEW.......@@@

Oh my god.....I don't know what happened to me. I think I am blur for the whole day. Morning, I have French Exam, my brain was turning, turning and turning to answer the questions. Later in the class, I am trouble with the newspapers fees and I don't know why my desk is full of books. Ok.....I tidy up. The attendance must give to teacher. The books had to hand in on Puan Jugdeep's table. Luckily, Kenny Kok helped me. I must be punctual to 4M at 2.40 p.m. After school, I ran to look for the Form 6 guy to hand in the newspapers fees. Study PC....Prepared well before the interview. I really study the PC. I took a day to finish up my PC, but I think I was too nervous in the room with Vinrea. My mind was blanked at all. Haiz.....I really hope to become Assistant next year. I want to become somebody in PBSM. I don't want to just join the Uniform without anything blank and just a normal member. I want to do something, help the AJK's, have fun with them and let them to have the excitement in PBSM and their last year at school with their juniors. I want them to remember every happiness we have together no matter in every meeting, camping or any activities organised.

At that moment, I was too nervous because I did something very very very wrong. They asked us to say out their names and their posts. I was so so so blur. I said Sheril Aini Loke....the AJK's said "oh ~ ~ OH...." Haha.....I was really blur and I asked myself....."What have you done? , What happened to you?, die lo, die lo". Erm.... then, other are not allowed to share out. This is the point that I want to share with all of you .... haha ...... (I'm not doing any jokes during the interview..... I am serious).

I HOPE I CAN BE SOMEBODY IN PBSM ...... I LOVE PBSM

No comments:

Post a Comment