SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Sunday 20 September 2009

I LOVE AJK's

This year will end very soon.... I hope I can spend more time with the AJK's. I'm sorry for not attending the meeting regularly. Anyway, when the original me is in the class, my spirit always fly away to PBSM meeting . Sometimes, I don't know how to do the questions, I will think what are you all doing... and sometimes I can hear all of you shouting for fun, singing, playing games, marching and so on.... Then, everytime Yuve and I were just waiting for the recess time so that we can pay a visit to the meeting. Haiz.....

PBSM AGM is coming very soon. Unfortunately, I don't know what to do but I wanna do something special to you all. Erm.....need time to think..... Hope to do something!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment