SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Tuesday 15 September 2009

FRENCH EXAM......!!!!

Oh my god, I don't know the exam is today. I just know it yesterday. Luckily I met Joo Er. Thanks a lot. If not, it is difficult for me to pass this DELF A1. Erm,.... haiyo.....yo...Comprehension L' oral, I was like listening to nothing for the first part because it is subjective. Continue with the second part is Comprehension Ecrits, means we have to study the comprehension carefully to answer the questions below. Haha....this is quite easy part. The third part is fill up a form. That's also quite essay and the last part is write a letter to invite your friends to.....(forget already). Haha... Anyways, I hope I won't fail for the Comprehension L'Oral part. God, please bless me. Thankyou very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment