SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Wednesday 30 September 2009

BALLET VS PBSM

This morning I went to FAB. My exam started at 9.00 and I reached at 7.30 morning..haha.. I was so nervous and the weather seem not good.... it's raining. I feel so cold.....so I quickly do my warm up but still cannot be. I am shivering..... so I do some allegro (jumping steps) to make myself sweat. Then, my teacher came to support me. Later on when I go in, I meet my examiner, Miss Whalley. She is extremely pretty and jovial. She has very attractive smile. I feel lucky to have a cheerful examiner. Erm...I did something wrong during the exam, closing wrong leg. She just smile at me although she realises it. In return, I just smile at her to build my confident. huuu..... finally , the exam end after on point works.

Later on, I went back to school to attend AGM. I join Form 2 singing choir at last minutes because I thought I will not come for the meeting. So I learn the song at eleventh hour. Then before I went to the stage, Jian Beng came and asked me , "Are you really want to dance ballet later?" I replied,"NO". Hmm....soon the AGM end after giving prizes session.

No comments:

Post a Comment