SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Wednesday 16 September 2009

MAJLIS PENUTUPAN KEMERDEKAAN.......!!!! ^_^

Today, we are having our closing ceremony for Merdeka. I am glad to handle the P.A system with my partner, Melissa. Haha... we just sitting in the office while waiting for the ceremony to the end. The quiz from Puan Kalaivani are difficult but the last two questions are not. Yer....Actually I want to answer the second last question, then a boy who sat in front just stand up and walk towards the stage. Then, the last question. I also want to answer but Leeynesh answered it. Fine lol.... I don't want the prize. Hehe... Prize Giving for the class decoration. Haiz... it's ok our class doesn't get it. At least my classmates have try it, but not me. IO think I didn't do anything for this. After that, prizes for drawing contest. I know who is the champion because I was admiring at her drawing. She is my best friend, Ao Zhu. Congratulation!! Finally came to the last part, sing songs. Melissa and I can't celebrate with the other students because we have to change the songs. But haha.....I curi-curi go out from the office and with my partner's agreement to go to assembly ground to have fun with them. We sang songs happily and have fun with my friends. Ermm,..... I think I quite like crowded. The closing ceremony was celebrated very successfully. After the ceremony, all the pupils have to went back to their class.

No comments:

Post a Comment