SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Friday 11 September 2009

TROUBLE.....!!!

I wonder why you don't remember what you said in April. You said we have the opportunity to choose whether we want to continue or stop buying the newspapers. I listened it from your mouth very clearly and I remembered until now. Well, we stopped buying that already. But now, you said you NEVER said it before. Hey, not only me, other classmates also heard it, you know? They said you did say "ok" when we suggest not to buy the newspapers. Fine....you accuse me. I don't mind but I really don't like to be accuse by other people. Anyways, I just left two months left to handle your class. I am glad because most of my friends telling the truth. I really sad and feel disappointed to you AND you make me cry for days because I am the victim after all you said. Anyways, I will be patient to the challenges I have from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment