SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Monday 31 August 2009

AFRAID......!!!!

On 31th August 2009, my family and I went back home at 1.00 ++ after having supper. We saw many motorcycles were racing or patroling around. I was so afraid. On the way home, we saw a gang of motorcycles were gathering at the restaurants by the roadside. It was really scary. That's just the first gang, later we saw another gang was racing at the road. My dad drove the car immediately away from the gang. Then, on the highway, the police blocks the road and I saw a gang of motorcycles, some are bringing a girl behind. They afraid to go in front, so they stopped quite far away from the police. Something funny is, one of the motorcycle just went back, means terbalik from the way of the road. When we are going to reach our home, still on highway, two cars were racing. Both cars were driving so fast. One of them nearly knock on us. Really, I saw. The car just went between my dad's car and another car. the gap is very small. Luckily accident was not happened. Thanks god...!!! Then, we reached home at 2.00++. We reached home safely......haiz.....sleep. I really believe what I read before this. Many books tell us that many gangs will have racing at midnight.....I really believe it now after I saw it through my both eyes....It was so so so scary.....

BOYS AND GIRLS, REMEMBER NOT TO GO OUT AT MIDNIGHT......JUST STAY AT HOME, YOU WILL BE SAFE WITH YOUR FAMILY...... YOU JUST HAVE ONE LIFE, APPRECIATE IT!!!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment