SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Thursday 20 August 2009

PREFECT'S LIFE......!!!^_^

Yeah, I become a school prefect already. A prefect life is fun but quite busy. Before I am chosen as prefect, I will sit in the canteen to study, sleep or ..... every morning. But now is not the same, I have no time to sit in the canteen. Prefects will have briefing every morning. All the probates will have orientation with the seniors and teachers. I come to school early and try to take as much signatures from the prefects as I can. I get my first signature from Mr .Tan for teacher and Garry Huen for the prefect. Haha..... Garry is so good, he just give me for free.....haha!!! Thankyou Garry, a kind of you. Some of them also give me free....haha I feel a little lucky. Everyday, I will duty with my beloved mento, Leong Jing Yee. She taught me a lot of things on P.A. Thanks to Tzen Hong for giving me such as good mento. But she always says I am very blur.....haha!!! I am happy to become SAB prefect.

I HOPE TO BECOME A SUCCESFUL PREFECT IN 2009 and 2010......!!!!! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment