SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Sunday 23 August 2009

BALLET EXAM.......!!!!

Interfoundation examination is coming soon on September 2009. I need to prepare very well because I want to get Distinction for this exam. My teacher, Miss Beh was given extra classes for us before our Mode Exam on Friday. We praticed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday as usual. Then, our extra classes will be held on Wednesday and Thursday. So far, I feel like I haven't prepare enough. I need to work harder. Eventhough I know the steps already, the technique needs to show more to the examiner. My teacher said, "You have to work it out to recover all your weakness, if not you will not be able to do so during your exam because on that day everyone will be very nervous. Furthermore, this exam is taking with the others centre ballerina and you won't know each other." I always remember this but sometimes I forget when I am doing. Need to work harder....as much as I can......!!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment