SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Friday 28 August 2009

MODE EXAM.......@@

Today all of us have mode exam in FAB. We went there at 7.30 morning and reached at 9.00 morning. It was a traffic jam. We will have this Mode Exam with the other centre ballerinas. So, we went into the studio with them and dance in the same room. I feel so nervous and my first exercise is plies. I can't stand well in my first position. My legs were shivering of fear. I can't balance well and do well. I get the feeling right now. I really must do it during my normal classes. I really can't do well like my normal classes. Haiz.......When we came out after that, my teacher said my presentation is not good today. I am really nervous..... seriously!!! Then, we went back home at 11.30 morning. Our legs were like cramp because we have trained for three days. My friend's toe is bleeding because of the point shoes. My toe skin and another friend's toe skin is just peel off ......haha!!! Quite painful.... Anyway, I hope I really can do well in my coming exam......Vivien Jia You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment