SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Sunday 30 August 2009

BASKETBALL COMPETITION.........!!!!!

Today, basketball competition final for men and women was held in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. My family and I went there at 6.15 evening and the game starts at 7.00 evening. The first game final for women are played between Kelantan and Johor. Kelantan women won for the game. My dad behalf for Kalantan when he was young. Haha.....I really proud of my dad. He is a Malaysia basketball player. My mum is also a Malaysia basketball player. My brother is a basketball player but he is not that good. But why I don't play basketball?? Haha..... their daughters, my sister and I can't play well in basketball. We just like gentle girls, I think if I am playing for the game, I will fly far far away when I have been pushed by other players......haha!!!! Well, come back to my points. The game was so amazing and exciting. The points are always same until the last match. Finally, Kelantan team won and they won for 1 point. Wow...... so excited.

After that, basketball competition final for men starts. This competition is between Selangor and Melaka. This game was not as exciting as the game before because I have already know the result. I am sure Melaka won the game because I also don't know why.....haha!!! Yes, I am right. They won for 30 ++.

Later, my dad brought us to have supper with the champion players and his friends at restaurant. Haha...... we celebrated happily together. At about 1.00 plus plus, we went back home......!!!! Actually I regret not to play basketball since young....I think it is because I don't have time.....and no team to join. For me, playing basketball is very exciting game because when you score, everyone will give you loud applause.....that's so great and happy....it shows that everyone is supporting you......!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment