SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Monday 3 August 2009

EXAM......!!!@@

Haiz, I feel like just having exam few weeks ago and now need to sit again.... time goes so fast!!! Anyway, need to study days and nights. I don't have the mood to study this week......exam is coming Vivien, next week!!! I think this exam won't be that good. Oh, it seems like I give up...haha. But how come the sejarah won't come into my mind?? Is my memory full?? Haha.....I keep reading the sejarah text book but I feel like get nothing and that's why I keep repeating. The other subjects hmmm,..... I think will be ok.....hopefully !!! Haiz....I think many of my friends prepared very well already.....haiz!!! FIne, just do what I can and do my best in the exam.....hehe....!!!



Form 3 students are having trials. Hope all of them do well in the exam and pass with flying colours, don't ever make your teachers disappointed.



Form 5 seniors also having exam, trials....!!! I can see many of them study very hard to pass the exam.....I wish all of you the best luck in your trials. Seniors who I care are Joo Er, Garry, Clement, Hoo Keen, Serene, Yan Yuan, Mr. J, Manwyn, Wern Xin , Fui Teng, Christopher,.....and much more........

WISH ALL THE EXAM CLASSES AND NON-EXAM CLASSES THE BEST LUCK IN YOUR COMING EXAM......

No comments:

Post a Comment