SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Wednesday 19 August 2009

CROSS COUNTRY........!!!!

Today, we have cross country competition at Taman Tasik Seri Permaisuri. I was so nervous as the other competitors. I don't know what to do before the competition starts but just fear and I don't know why....haha!!! I met many friends there who is from other schools such as Sri Garden, Taman Connaught, Cochrane, Seri Permaisuri and so on. I also met my teacher, Miss Tor.....she is my primary school teacher, but now she is teaching in SMK Taman Maluri. She is just the same, pretty, fit, clever, active and ...... ^ ^

We did our own warm up to get ready. We also did aerobics before it starts. When it is going to start, I was just like want to cry....haha what happened to me?? But Miss Tor said, "What you afraid for? Just run only.....". Haiz.....then everyone prepared. It rings. I just keep running as what Miss Tor told me, and this time I will not be running with Jing Yee because she is in another category. So, I need to be more jia you. Just run without thinking anything, feel the surrounding and breathe the clean air. Erm.....Actually not that clean, haha because we are running along the road side. Much dust from the vehicles....haha!!!! Finally, I am going to get into the finish line. Two participants behind me just run and cut my place at the finish line....haiyo.....I am just jogging because I reached already just have five steps more.....they just cut in.....Haiyo.....if not I will be in third place. So, I got fifth......not bad!!! It was my first time run for cross country without stop. I am glad and proud of myself!!! This is something I always want. I want to achieve something with my own.

Many of Sabians also won for this.... I mean Top 15....As a result, our school won for the Kejohanan Olahraga Sekolah Menengah. Haha.....everyone is so so so so happy and proud. We sang our National song with full pride. Then, everyone went back to school happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment