SEE...SEE

SEE...SEE
I love this so much.....

Thursday 13 August 2009

EXAM DAYS.....!!!

We are having BM, SEJ and MATH. Hmm,...BM is quite ok but I hope I can get A for this. Sejarah is bad this times. Some of the questions are quite confusing me, and something I regret is I change my first round answers for 5 questions. If I didn't erase the answers, all the answers are correct. I mean for the questions that I erase are correct actually. Haiz........I hate this kind of feeling. Something had passed, forget about it!!!! The last subject is Math. I think I am over confident in this subject because I didn't do any revision on this subject. Since Form 1, I didn't do any revision for Math before the exam. So, this time, I think I get a lesson. I still know how to do just the working might not be right but the answers are correct. Haha.....I know I get A but don't think the marks will be high enough until my target.



On Tuesday, we are having English, Seni, Science and Geo. Erm... I think I am weak in this subject because I don't know how to elaborate my ideas. Perhaps I am lack of reading. Yeah, I don't like to read storybooks. Haiz..... Seni is ok ok only. I don't care too much on this subject. Science is ok, I like Science very much. So, hope to get A. Haha.... Geo is also fine. I think not bad.....just have some friends want to fight for the marks.

On the last day, we have KH, Moral, LI and Sivik. KH paper 1 is fine but paper 2, haiyo I didn't draw out the line (garisan binaan). Haiyo...yo... I don;t want to get B la..... God please!!! Moral is just a little difficult on some questions. The essay part is also fine but I think I write quite long already. Literature......I really hope to get A in this subject. Even though I hate this subject and I don't know anything about computer, I hope I won't fail or get below C, that's ok. Haiz..... Oh my god, sivik is so so so so so difficult. I don't know anything. I think it is just same with my classmates. Haha....fail together.....hope not that....!!!@@

On Thursday, some of them will sit for French examination. But at last, they have cancelled it, maybe because Madame is not there......!!!! Everyone finally merdeka here.......but not the exam classes.....still have to Jia You...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment